Monday 29 August 2011

My first ever blog entry is a rather vicious rant, and I don't think that gives a very good first impression of me as a person, sooo...

Hello! I'm Hannah. I'm a teenage girl from England who likes drawing, writing, dorky music and Harry Potter. Just in case you have some kind of burning desire to know what I look like, here's a picture of me.

Aren't I a charming enigma?

A while back I was sat in my room munching on stale pretzels when it occurred to me that I was a very interesting person. And instead of being selfish and keeping my interesting self to, um, myself, I decided to set out to ruin the internet for everyone. Yes, indeed - I made a blog! And I plan to use this blog to rant and vent and scream at people because that's what I'm good at. I aspire to be a professional whiner when I grow up and get a job. Do those exist? I'm pretty sure they do. I've seen a few on telly, they must be real.

Anyway, this was just a brief introductory blog to just show off how immensely interesting I am. I might post some more interesting stuff here. I might not. Who knows? Certainly not Elvis, because he's dead. But anywhore, I have other places where I have to be interesting, so I must wrap up this woefully short entry. Expect rants and various other entries in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment